Friday, November 4, 2011

Wow.. I'm speechless..

My opinions about the book; when we started reading this book, I thought it would take a long time but, it didn't. When we became to the middle I was really enjoying it, but when we came to the end. I never wanted it to end. I absolutely loved the book. Every time we stop, I wanted to read more and more!
Also, My feelings about the book changed as well.. My thoughts and feelings in the beginning, were like I didn't know the characters as well as I do now. In the middle, I started to know them better than the beginning. But, in the end.. I know how they feel and who they are. I can relate to most of them.

- Shoshonee. c:

2 comments:

  1. If you had to pick one which character was your favourite and why?

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. That's tough.
    I'd probably have to choose..
    Katniss, because I got to know her so well.
    She's so brave and will doing anything to keep her family and herself safe, even if it means risking her own life. I can relate that to myself, I will do anything to be with my family. I'd be lost if I ever lost them.
    I absolutely love her style and her.
    She was my favourite one.
    Out of all of them.

    - Shoshonee. c:

    ReplyDelete