Friday, November 4, 2011

`Confused ?...

I personally think that the book was pretty awesome and emotional at the same time.
Because at the beginning of the book they introduced Prim and Katniss dad that he died in the mine and when Rue died in chapter eighteen by a spear in her stomach. I was also speechless in the ending because when Peeta had feelings for her, he was inlove with her I think but she doesnt really know how she feels about him because of Gale to. So shes kind of "CONFUSED," who does she really want though?

; Miriam xD

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I also think the book is pretty awesome! You are right, Peeta does have feelings for Katniss but who knows what she wants! Guess we will have to read the second book in the series to find out!

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Ms.Ferriolo..
    BECAUSE WE TOTALLY HAVE TO READ THE SECOND BOOK!

    `Miriam c;

    ReplyDelete