Thursday, November 10, 2011

TEAM RUE!! yeah i like rue!! shes coooool

My favorite character is Rue! I don't know just something about her... actually I think its how I think of her because I was 11 last year just like Rue and what if that was me in The Hunger Games fighting for my life!! So I guess shes the character I can relate most to and shes really clever because for a little girl like her, she can find her way around!
The MOST INTENSE part in the book was when Rue got a spear right though her stomach! but the word choice and details that Suzanna Collins put into her book made me find all of it was intense but Rues death was the most intense! Like that was really emotional for me because I was relating her to me! but when I watched the movie clip I was actually crying!!

Watch the clip maybe you will feel my pain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment