Friday, November 4, 2011

Reality TV and The Hunger Games

I think reality TV is just like T.H.G because reality TV show people in all moods and T.H.G shows Katniss and every one else in all the moods they go through. There also alike because they both have a game or a purpose to been show in the T.H.G their meant for entertainment and to remind people that the Capitol rules Panem. Reality TV shows are usually meant for entertainment and to see how long people can do something hard under stress.


Dawson

1 comment:

  1. I think that people who are hooked on reality tv shows are under the control of the stations that produce and air these shows. I mean how many people just have to watch Jersey Shore every Thursday night or Big Brother the three nights a week it was on this summer; I admit I was one of those people that love that reality tv show because I couldn't wait to see what was going on with some of the cast members, so in a way I guess I was under some 'power' as well. Sadly, I admit...

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete