Friday, November 4, 2011

Didn't Really Expect That...

OH MY GOODNESS. This book The Hunger Games is like the most BEST book that I have ever read since The Twilight Saga!! My feelings about this book are phenomenal! I kinda had all different emotions while reading it.. First I was sad because about the part when Rue died, and when Thresh had given her a chance to live but then he died from Cato. My second emotion was kinda happy because Katniss and Peeta had beat Cato and won The Hunger Games like I expected in the beginning. There has been lots opinions in my head from start to finish in this book, first at the beginning I didn't really know what The Hunger Games were until they got into where all the action was happening.. Yes my opinion did change after the book ended because The Hunger Games were over and I don't really know whats going to happen on in the future if it all ended and they won..

~Kiara

2 comments:

  1. I like how you explain the emotions you felt throughout the book. How does The Hunger Games compare to the Twilight Series? Are you interested in reading the other two books (Catching Fire & Mockingjay) in the series?

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Ms.F.. Also about The Twilight series I was just kinda saying that T.H.G was a really good book, and it's been a really good book ever since The Twilight series. T.H.G and The Twilight series have 1 commmen thing is that in both books two people realize that their in love.. YES. Of course I'm interested in reading the other two books because they have really catchy titles, and I think the other two books will be as good as T.H.G..

    ~Kiara

    ReplyDelete