Friday, November 4, 2011

SO EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!!

Wow so emotional!!! I have mixed emotions , I am so happy but mad and sad at the same time because to me it feels like the best thing that has happened is over but I am happy we are done the book and I finally got to read the ending. I hate that feeling of where your doing something you really like but then it ends and you never want it to ,does any one see what I am trying to say?. I love the book I wish it wasn't over. I really hope I get to read the second book. I thought the book wasn't going to engage me , I was so wrong I don't like adventure or killing books like that, but soon as we got into the whole Hunger Game I was into it I wanted to read ahead far ahead. I loved it A LOT. I can't stand the ending though , it leaves with so many unanswered questions, its leaving me hanging off a cliff. I am so happy Katniss gets to go back and see her sister Prim and her mother and Gale.



~ Alex

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand what you mean; when something really good has to come to an end - like a really good vacation. Why do you think the book wasn't going to engage you? What was it about this book that got you into Really good authors want to leave their readers hanging especially in a series. It's what makes you coming back for more!

    Ms.F

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it wasnt going to engag eme because it sounded like a adventure books and i am not really in to adventure books so i doudet it. i think what engaged me was the fighting parts and how is seemed to be in the future and it was the love and romance and how on every page there was something else.


    alex

    ReplyDelete