Friday, November 4, 2011

OKAY TIME FOR BOOK #2!!

While I was reading this book I felt as though I had to keep reading it was that good! I just really wanted to know what was next also it was so action packed and adventuress! I loved reading this book and I would read it over again just for fun or to have even more understanding on the book! My opinion on the book never changed at the end but how ever my over all message did! I would really like to read the rest of the of the series.

~Emily xD

4 comments:

  1. What was your favourite part in the book? What was it about the book you loved so much? Was it the characters, the action, the genre?

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with you Ms.F. because when I read the post it did confuse me a bit after I read the post. Also when I read the post I was thinking that it was the characters or the action or the emotions or the genre because there was no real description of what it was in the post. Bryn.A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite part of the book is when Katniss was stuck in the tree with all the careers under and Rue told her about the Tracker Jaker nest that was hanging above her.
    But the thing I loved most is the characters how they reacted with eachother like when Katniss and Peeta put on the "star crossed lovers" act.

    ~Emily xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME POST. I totally agree with you that T.H.G was a really good/awesome book.. I felt the same when we finished reading the books, that I wanted to read the other books. That part about when you said when Katniss was stuck in the tree with the careers at the bottom, that was a favourite part of mine too because I wondered 'Is Katniss going to die'..

    Kiara

    ReplyDelete