Friday, November 4, 2011

Changes in the hunger games

I thought the book The hunger Games was really good because how Katniss had to hunt for her family and had to take care of her mother because Katniss dad died in district 13 in a horrible death I thought that was about violence.
That changed a little bit to family because Katniss had to hunt for her family because her mother was shocked that there father died and Prim is not a good hunter. So that why Katniss had to take care of her family. But when she got home after hunting if she got some thing her mother helped with cooking a little bit that’s why I thought it was family
The final change was love because Katniss and Peeta were madly in love and they kissed all the time and they would take care of each other if some thing was wrong and they would snuggle at night for warm and to show each others love.

2 comments:

  1. Please add your name to the end of the post so I can mark it.

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete
  2. you only say one change but I argee with you on that but I think was one more change, confuison.

    Dawson :) XD

    ReplyDelete