Friday, November 4, 2011

Was It a Act or The Real Deal ?

I really hope we will get a chance to read the second book in The Hunger Games series. I love how the ending make me think and makes me wonder so much more, but in a way it makes me mad that it ends like that , the book is so amazing but then it ends so suddenly! My thought defiantly changed now that the book is over. I cant believe at the beginning I thought the T.H.G were dumb but now i really want to know whats going to happen to Peeta and Katness when they get back to District 12. So much thoughts are running threw my head whats going to happen when she sees Gale, Prim or maybe even her mother! When the book first stared I did not like Peeta at all and I did not know why he was even in the book at all , but now that we finished the book i am really fond of the star-crossed lover act, I think it was smart for Haymitch , for always being drunk and all.

Steph

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the book Steph! I'm curious, what did the ending make you think of? Do you think that is the way that authors end books in series, all of you questions can't be answered in the first book or you won't want to read the rest of the books in the series!

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ending made me wish the book was`nt over and make me have so much questions. I don`t think the questions were awncered at all in the first book, i cant stop thinking about Peeta and Katness. I do know whats going to happen at the end but i did`nt think it was going to be this interesting! I really hope we can read the second book in the serious ,in fact i wish we where reading it right now !

    steph

    ReplyDelete