Friday, November 4, 2011

How My Feelings And Thoughts Changed Big Time!!

While reading the book I felt sad at some parts and some other parts I had pictures in my head and I sometimes felt like I was actually watching the games from District 12. I felt like that because that's what I do sometimes when I am reading books. My opinion changed as we got further into the book because at first when we started reading the book it was really hard to get through the first part (well that's what I think). But after we got into the second and the third part my opinion changed because we were getting into the games and there was more happening in the second and third part then, there was in the first part.

Megan

1 comment:

  1. What parts of the book made you feel sad and what scenes were you picturing in your head? I think any good author has the ability for their reader to visualize and Suzanne Collins definitely does that in the book! Why do you think the he first part of the book was hard to get through?

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete