Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Favourite things about the book!!!!!

I think my favourite part in the book the Hunger Games is when Katniss had to dodge all the fireballs! It was so intense!Suzanne Collins explained this part amazingly I could really sense the fear in katniss voice and by the way that Suzanne Collins she explained it I got a very clear picture in my head. If I was in that some sort of situation I would be acting like Katniss I would be freaking out hoping that they won't hit me. My favourite character in the book is well its hard to pick just one but it would probably be Peeta he is so mysterious and it's hard to find out what he's thinking about, but I can really relate to him because sometimes I can be to myself and just keep all my thoughts to me and no one else. Katniss sometimes had to guess what Peeta was thinking. Although sometimes he has a lot to say. Also. Peeta seems very clever. Like in the book when he camouflaged him self! I had a feeling he would be one of the winners because he was always sneaky, clever, and saw things others didn't.

-ally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment