Thursday, October 20, 2011

; `Total Shocker

Chapter 18 was pretty emotional because when Rue was killed by the boy in District 1. I was really shocked when I read that part of the book and I literly had a couple tears coming down from my eyes to my face in that chapter because Rue was just a poor innocent girl that was going into The Hunger Games . Katniss had like a sisterly realtionship with Rue.  If I had a relationship like that with my little sister.I would of been scared to do anything else in the games but then again Katniss is a smart, pro hunting girl that knows how to use a bow and arrow as her weapon. I mean that I don't know any girl that knows how to use a weapon like that. Shes pretty skilled at using it.
`Miriam

2 comments:

  1. That part made me so sad too. Rue was just an innocent little girl that died for no reason. What kind of relationship do you think that Rue and Katniss have?

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete
  2. ; I think Rue & Katniss had like a sisterly realtionship in the book 'The Hunger Games" (:

    `Miriam

    ReplyDelete