Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A sad time for Katniss :(

So far I think it was really sad that Rue died because she seemed so harmless. I was really upset that had to happen. Another part I found very interesting was the part where Katniss throws the cracker jackers hive at the Careers but it was really gross  how Suzanne Collins explained the sting, she said it was oozing and it smelt disgusting, which made me want to gag!!! I cant really realate to it but it sounds like a very hard time for Katniss.

Kelsay :D

2 comments:

  1. Hola Kels,
    I really do agree with you about the part when Suzanne Collins described the sting (EWWW), even though it was really good and descriptive. I have a question.. What do you think is going to happen in the future of the book?

    Kiara :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsay i agree with what you wrote because it made me want to puke when she discribed what the tracker jacker nest. IIt is also verty sad that rue died because to Katniss she was like her little sister prim.

    Elisha

    ReplyDelete