Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Last Few Chapters

I myself think the book is a over all great book, I think this is a great book because there has been lots of good and bad stuff in it so far. I also think that everyone has been teaming up and trying to win. I think Katniss and Peeta are going to team up and win the Games for District 12. I think so far that the main of The Hunger Games is friendship, and teamwork because everyone's trying to win the Games and that why I think it's about friendship, and teamwork. I think the skills that Katniss has to stay alive is being good at shooting a bow and arrow. I also think knowing the outdoors would be a great one too. I think Peeta joins the Careers because he was scared to get killed early in the games. Peeta hopes to gain sponsors and to win the Games. Katniss and Rue become friends and want to team up because Rue saves Katniss from the tracker jackers. Katniss gains trust, love, respect.


Reece

4 comments:

  1. Lots of good ideas here Reece but you need to expand on some of them a bit more. What is the good and bad stuff that you think is happening in the book? What do you think Suzanne Collins is saying about friendship and teamwork? Are there any personal skills you think Katniss posesses? Can you compare her to any real life person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didnt link your ideas very well but you had amazing ideas

    DAWSON

    ReplyDelete
  3. The good and bad stuff in the book is there are only six people left, but Rue died so it makes it harder for Katniss. I think Suzanne Collins is trying to say that just because your in the Games doesn't mean that your not going to be friends with people after the Games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the same as Dawson of how you had good ideas but you didnt explain good enough

    ReplyDelete