Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The games are getting even hotter then katniss

OMG I cant believe that rue died it mad me very sad. I am happy that Katniss is still in the games and I think that earthier Katniss will win, or both Peeta and Katniss will win together, But I mostly believe that Katniss and Peeta will win together because they make a good team. I wonder what Peeta is going to think and what Katniss is going to say when they next meet, and talk about an ally together. Maybe Peeta will kill Katniss when all the others are dead instead of sharing the winning title with her. Or mabey the other way around. What do you think?

Elisha.

5 comments:

  1. Why is it that Katniss and Peeta make a good team? In general what do you think makes a 'good team?'

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title but why did you say it mad me. So why does Katniss and Peeta make a good team.I thing they will make it to the end

    by samantha maschke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you ended it with a question because its a good way to start a conversation and I also really like how the title makes me excited and what to read your post!! Just remember Rues is a name so it needs a capital.
    I`m also really want to know what happens when
    they meet again well at least if Peetas not dead !!!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeey elisha! :D i really like the title, it really made me read your post! i think your post about peeta killing katniss is very good because i never thought of it that way.

    ~ALLY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME TITLE.
    I really do like your blog because your asking the reader 'what do you think.' and I'll tell you what i think. I think they will win together but Peeta will be in really bad shape.

    Kiara.

    ReplyDelete