Thursday, October 20, 2011

THE 74TH HUNGER GAMES BEGIN.

So far I think that The Hunger Games is a pretty good book so far but there has been some intense chapters and the chapters are getting kind of grusome to read. I also think that we are getting into the better parts of the book because we are getting into a less number of tributes which means more people are going to be trying to eliminate alot of the other people but wait.. theres a new rule. Both tributes from each districts will both win if they are both the last two that are alive.
I think that the rule is fair because if Peeta and Katniss win they will both be happy and I think that the guy talking on the intercom meant Peeta and Katniss.
A few connections I can make to the book is I really care about my family and I'm protective of them sorta like rue and katniss.
I predict Peeta and Katniss are going to be the last alive and win the Hunger Games because at the last part of part 2 Katniss yells out ''Peeta where are you''.
So far I think the main idea of the hunger games is violence and survival I think one main idea is violence because there has been alot of killing lately in the games and there are only a few tributes left and I think survival is another theme because if you are in the games you are going to try to survive and take out as many tributes from other districts as you can and you want to be last so you can win and make your family happy that you got back from the games and not been killed.
I think Katniss's most important skills is with the bow and arrow because shes very accurate with it and because she is accurate with it and she gets food sources easirn on himly.
I think Peeta joins the Career tributes because he wanted to survive longer in the games and them maybe turn on them because later in the book he leaves the career tributes.
What makes Katniss and Rue trust each other is that Rue is trusted by Katniss because Rue reminds her of her sister Prim therefore she wont kill her, and Rue trusts Katniss because of her mocking jay pin because in Rue's district they have alot of mocking jays there and she can sing a song and the mocking jays can sing it back to her.
I wonder if in part 3 Peeta and Katniss team up and try to make it to the end together so they can both win together.
So far im looking forward to see the movie because I really like the book so far and if I like the book I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie to see how different the book is from the movie.
                                                           SAM SHMANKA


                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. I am also excited to see the movie! It comes out in March! :) What parts do you think are going to be different from the movie? Are you interested in reading the second book in the series 'Catching Fire?' What chapters have you found intense so far? What do you mean by intense? Emotional? Action-packed? Descriptive?

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job with this because you answered all the questions but some parts had alot of spelling errors and capitols missing but overall I think you did a great job and i would give you a level 4 for this.

    Kale

    ReplyDelete