Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An INTENSE TIME OF THE 74th HUNGER GAMES

I think that Peeta joins the careers because later he wants to kill them when he gains there trust.I think this because Peeta is the kinda guy who can play with peoples minds.
I think the reason Katniss is still alive because she is a great outdoors person shes amazing with bow'n arrow she what plants are edible and which ones are not; she has good self-control. I'm pretty sure Katniss and Peeta will win the games together I'm not sure why; i just somehow know,



by:Liam 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you think Peeta is smarter then what he appears to be. How do you think what he says about 'not wanting the Games to change him' plays into this? Do you think he was being sincere at that point or lying to Katniss? Do you think trust is important when it comes to survival?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Petta dose mess with peoples mids esay but i think he joined the creres because he new they were strongest and were going to win so he taged along with them

    By : Tyler

    ReplyDelete