Thursday, October 20, 2011

A FIGHT TO THE DEATH

So far, I love the book because it is a survival story. Omg  in the 18th chapter I got tears to my eyes because Rue was killed by the boy from district 1. Then Katniss kills the boy and she put flowers on Rue's body. Then the rule changed, two tributes can go home if the are from the same district. What  do you think, is the rule are fair or not? I think it is fair because you don't have to fight the person you love. I want to know if Peeta and Katniss make it to the end. What do you think, will they?

Samantha Maschke

2 comments:

  1. Why do you think it is a survival story? Who is trying to survive in the book and how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a survival story because people are trying not to be killed by the people in the other districts.Katness and Peeta are trying to suvive by hiding from people and other pedators in the woods.
    Samantha Maschke

    ReplyDelete