Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My thoughts and the main idea!

So far my thoughts on this book are wow chapter 18 is pretty intense because of Rue's death. I also think it is an intense chapter because Katniss killed her first person and rue is gone so that makes it harder on her because she compared Rue to her sister. But I think it's a great book because it tells kids how hard it is rto survive because kids in our town and bigger cities don't  know how to survive that well because we get food put on our tables and we have lots of clothes to wear and we also have a better education then them. I think that when they made the new rule it is unfair, I think it's unfair because they should only have one person win so that it makes the games more intense and better. Durning that part my emotions were come on Katni ss you can do it and I was also feeling sad because of Rue died.


Megan

1 comment:

  1. I think your font is a bit dark against the black background - perhaps change that for your next post. What do you mean by 'intense?' What were some emotions you were feeling during that part? I am a bit uncertain about what you are trying to say about survival. What do you think Suzanne Collins is trying to tell us about survival and the need or will to survive? Or phrased another way what do we need in order to survive?

    Ms. F

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete