Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Now the game is on!!!

Chapter 17 and 18 was so EMOTIONAL!! I was so sad when Rue died... If my brother died or some really close like a brother or sister I don't think I would pull through like Katniss did. I think Katniss might win because she is very smart and she was really careful with the moves like when she dropped the Tracker Jacker nest and seh also know so plants and things she can eat and she is a pro hunter  ...and now that two people can win from each district I think the games will get really intense. I wonder if Katniss will find Peeta and try to win together? and if she does i hope they will kill the careers!. I predict Katniss  might run into the careers well she is looking for Peeta and that they might try to trap her or follow her to Peeta to kill them both.  I also predict that she might run into the foxed face girl and have to try to kill her.I hope Katniss gets her revenge on the careers especially Cato.

by:Alex    

2 comments:

  1. Why do you think Katniss pulled through? What was her motivation behind getting through Rue's death?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the part where Rue died made me want to burst out and cry. It was epic and sad at the same time. I think Katniss and Peeta will team up and win The Hunger Games and I also hope Katniss will get all her revenge!

    Kelsay :P

    ReplyDelete