Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let the hunger games begin, Let the begin for real Cato

 I think the T.H.G is great because it is very action packed and intense.
I can connect to T.H.G by when Katniss is hating people who thinks there better than her I can connect to it by when I was at the hockey game in Carolina someone sitting behind us was making it sound like he was better than us. I think that Katniss is going to go to Peeta fix his leg and win the games but I still not sure if Katniss will win with Peeta or win by herself. I also think that Cato is going to be in the final three with Katniss and Peeta.

I think what keeps Katniss alive is her skill with a bow and arrow because she can hunt tributes and animal with the bow. I think Katniss self control keeps here going because she knows if she yells it will attract unwanted attention. I think Peeta joined the career tributes because he was going to become good friends with the careers, than betray them.I think forming an alliances in the beginning of the Hunger games is a good choice to make because you will a team that you can depend on and by the time its just your alliance left everyone will have gone crazy and be kill each other.


Katniss and Rue form alliance because Katniss can benefit from rue ability to harvest medicines and gather berries. Rue can benefit from Katniss ability to hunt and use a bow and arrow very well. Katniss trust rue because she reminds her of prim her little sister than she loves.I think that Katniss's alliance with rue was form diff rent reasons than the career tributes. Katniss's alliance is form for companionship  as well as hunting skill Rue can learn and gather skills Katniss can learn from Rue.

I would like to say that the book is amazing and I hope we read Catching fire in class.


                                                        By:Dawson

2 comments:

  1. I like the comment you make about forming alliances because in order for a team to work well together they need to be able to share all of their skills and work as one solid group. However, sometimes working together and forming an alliance may backfire as I've seen on episodes such as BigBrother. How do you really know who to trust when your life is on the line? At what point do you think Katniss needs to just trust who she is in an alliance with? She can drive herself CRAZY if she keeps thinking that Peeta is just playing games with her. What do you think is motivating Katniss the most throughout the Games?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas but you need a little more so what.... in the post.

    ReplyDelete