Monday, June 11, 2012

The soldiers! :)

What was your first impression of this group of people?
My first impression was that these soldiers had to be very brave. They had to fight for there lives. I also wondered what these soldiers were fighting for. Then I found out in 1665, they defended there colony from the first nations. That would have taken a lot of guts.  


What would have life been like for them?
I cant even imagine the lives they had to live. Risky. They had to fight for survival. They had a very very very high chance of getting killed by the enemies. Also, violent. All the blood and gory they had to see. How can they overcome that? They will never forget that day in there lives. 


If transported back in time, would you have chosen a similar path in life? Why or why not.
No, because I cant imagine what they have been through. Its a unforgettable journey and I would never be able to handle that much killing and blood. How can anyone? Its a tragic event and I would never want to experience it. 


By: Ally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment