Monday, June 11, 2012

Siegneurs....by STEPH

Siegneurs!

My first impresstions: When first read the artical on Siegneurs  I was a little unsure on what there role in history was as I continued reading I figured out they were the people that won the liking of the king of france and was rewarded land. I was again confused cause now a days dont have to win land we buy land our self cause its a free countrey. I can relate this to the book the hunger games because in the hunger games the capital has all power and if you win effection you will have a better chance of getting this rather then fighting with powerful people. In this cause the king is like the capital and has the power and the Seigneurs are the the people of panam trying to win affection.


What would life be like for them: I think life for the Seigneurs would have been very difficult. I think it would be difficult because you constantly have to please the king. Also you cant share your own opinion or feelings cause you don't want to suffer the loss of the kings affection, cause you would have no land or place to live. Seigneurs probably have family that need land too and without the kings approval the whole family would suffer.


If you transported back in time would you pick the same path? why or why not:  I don't think I would pick the path of a Seigneur because everyone's there own person. I don't think I could live my life doing everything possible to please the king. I think I would be a farmer of something on the lines of buying my own land.  




By: ~STEPH~

No comments:

Post a Comment