Monday, June 11, 2012

The Soldiers

My first impression of the Soldiers

My first impression of the soldiers i,s Do they like living the way they did? My other first impression was, did they like living with the King of France ordering hem around?

What would life be like for them?
I think life would be hard because they had to follow what the king order them to do and the fact that they have to go away from their families is hard.

If I transported back in time, would you have picked a similar path in life? Why or why not?
No I wouldn't have picked a similar path because I am not that kind of person who wouldn't have enough guts to go and fight for our country.  I just wish I everyone in the world would just like everyone for who they are and just get along. Like why can't we just have peace?


By: Megan Oscroft

No comments:

Post a Comment