Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day in the Life of.....Jacques Cartier

 Dear  Family and friends back home,
Where you are would feel like heaven compared to were I am now. I am across the seas in a boat with a bunch of people who are in the process of dieing. I am kind of unsure why im here all the sudden out of the blue the king Henrey the 2nd asked me to sail the seas in search of riches and Orient. So far I have had NO luck at all but im never going to give up. I ran into a new land but not the new land im looking for. When I was there I ran in to a crewl man named Chief Donnaconna, he was the cheif of the first nations people and me and him did not get off to a good start. We didnt talk the same language so I didnt even know what n the world this man was saying and I really didnt care I promised the king so I when on his land anyways. Also the weather is below freezing I swear, there is freezing salt falling from the sky its amazing I wish I could show you I wish I was with you so much.

Yours truly
Jacque Cartier!

By: ~STEPH~

No comments:

Post a Comment