Thursday, June 7, 2012

A day in a life as Jacques Cartiers

Dear friends and family,
Hi, I am sailing the seas trying to find a route to china. It hasn't been going well for me, I still haven't found any gold or rich's its like I have bad luck for searching for thing  and I'm pretty sure the king will be getting very impatient soon most of my crew is either sick or has died from scurvey and thats not helping the situation at all. I have met a man named Donnacana he is a Chief of a tribe, we don't get along well, lets just say he thinks I am trying to take his land from and I am not, I am just an explorer exploring. I miss the weather there it is cold here and there is stuff falling from the sky they call it snow but its still freezing, I can barley feel my fingers. Well I have to get back to exploring I guess the King thinks I can really do this. Talk to you soon.

Yours truly,

Jacques Cartier


 Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment