Monday, June 11, 2012

Siegneurs Questions

My first impression of the Siegneurs.

My first impression of then Siegneurs was I thought they were almost like slaves because they had to do stuff for the king like slaves to get a chunk of land, but then I realized they were barganing with the king to get land, like if you give me this part of land I will grow a crop and bring you more money.

What would life have been like for them?

 I think life would have been tough because they are always trying to get land and having to keep there crops alive. Also they probably didn't get lots of money from the king for growing crops.

If transported back in time would you have pick a similar path in life? why or why not?

 If I transported back in time I don't think I would pick a similar path in life because I am not a person that likes to bargan or take demands from people and I am not the type of person that will farm or take a chunk of land to make crops with.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment