Thursday, June 7, 2012

A day in the Life of Samuel de Champlain

Dear France,

I have finally arrived in kantna, Its very cold and the men and I are wishing it was warmer. We have not found a pathway to china or riches. But I feel we have found something better, we have found a perfect area to settle. We believe that we will start building in a few days. I had to fight the Iroquois because my allies the huron's were going to war with them. But I have to go the men are about to have dinner so I shall go eat.

Bye


Samuel 


Dawson B

1 comment:

  1. Samuel,

    You have travelled a long way to a very unfamiliar place! Truly you must be fearful of your new surroundings! How are you feeling about all that you have encountered? Why is it that the area you have found is so perfect?

    Ms. F

    ReplyDelete