Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SOLDIERS!
My first impression of the soldiers was that they were very defensive people that had to defend for themselves from the Iroquois. They were also very brave people that had to stand up for themselves day after day. I found that they were also very courageous people because they had to have courage to not surrender to the Iroquois.

Life for them i think would have been very "on edge" because they were also worried about being attacked and  things like that. I think they would of lived a dangerous life with all the fighting and war in their lives. They would have had a very nervous lives as well.
I would not have chosen the same path as them because of how dangerous and on edge their lives would have been i would not have liked always been worrying about being raided or have to fight for my life everyday.
Devon Juenke

No comments:

Post a Comment