Tuesday, June 12, 2012


The first impression I got from when I heard about the group of Habitants was that they were really hard workers and they were always doing something to help someone, or even cleaning and fixing. Habitants were pretty much a made for the whole community.

Life for the Habitants would of been kind of hard because they are doing something everyday to help out others. One of reason I think it would be hard for them is because they never stop and they will get very tired and they will still have to work, until the day is over.

If I travelled back in time I would of took the same path as the Habitants because you would know whats right and wrong to do. Another reason I would of been a Habitant would be because I would want to what its like to be in their shoes and do what there doing for a living.

By: Reece Reynolds







No comments:

Post a Comment