Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Day In The Life Of Jacques Cartier...by Emily

Hi Friends and Family back and Europe,

Just letting you know I'm not doing so well on finding the gold and riches thing but I do feel as though Orient (China) is near by. The weather here is cold, very cold to be exact I can't bear to be out side of my cabin, but the King didn't send me out to Kanata for nothing. Most of my crew is sick with scurvy, feeling bad I hope that  there is medicine to help the sailors here. Donnaconda the chief of the tribe, one doesn't like me because I'm "stealing his land" and two doesn't speak my language. The King is getting very impatient now but I plan to head back soon enough plus more of my crew has died.
Tell the King I have a surprise for him

Yours Truly,
Jacques Cartier

~Emily :3

No comments:

Post a Comment